- Launched: May 2011
- Home Port: Galveston, TX; Barcelona (European itinerary)
- Size: 1,004 feet in length; weighs 130,000 tons
- Capacity: Carries 3,690 guests (double occupancy); 1,367 crew and staff members
- Special Features: Fun and fitness at SportSquare; SkyCourse, the first-ever ropes course at sea; Italian dining at Cucina del Capitano and the Caribbean-inspired RedFrog Pub.
Take time to explore the Carnival Magic - a ship clearly worthy of its name. At 1,004 feet in length and a full 130,000 tons of fun, there's plenty of space for all the, well, magic there is to experience aboard Carnival Magic!
Carnival Magic is the ship that introduced:
- SportSquare, the fitness-and-fun area featuring the first ropes course at sea.
- Cucina del Capitano, Carnival's first-of-its-kind onboard Italian family-style dining experience.
- Cherry on Top, our sweet new candy-and-more store.
- RedFrog Pub, featuring Carnival's own ThirstyFrog Red â not to mention Caribbean-inspired appetizers, food and rum flights.
Carnival Magic also features these fun favorites:
- Ocean Plaza, the indoor/outdoor space where you're never far from ocean breezes, tasty snacks, or live music.
- Carnival WaterWorks, a really big, really wet, really fun water park featuring two waterslides!
- The Lanai, a convenient wraparound walkway on the promenade and home of the hot tub.
- Prime Steakhouse, serving your choice of dry-aged steak or seafood entrees, not to mention gourmet appetizers, salads, soups and desserts.
- Serenity Adult-Only Area, where kids are neither seen nor heard.
- Camp Carnival, Circle "C" and Club O2, where kids can be kids (and teens, teens).