- European Home Port: Barcelona, Spain
- Home Port: Miami, FL
- 1,004 feet long
- Capacity: 3,690 guests (double occupancy); Total staff: 1,386
- Features all the best of its sister ships Carnival Dream and Carnival Magic, plus more!
- Includes contemporary furnishings and new tropical decor for staterooms.
- Launched in June 2012
Enjoy a cruise with a little extra Caribbean flavor. Say hello to Carnival Breeze, our newest "Fun Ship." Once on board, you'll discover the tried-and-true favorites that have made Carnival's Dream-class ships so popular, along with some new features as well. Whether you're all up in the action at our SportSquare area, water sliding your way through Carnival WaterWorks or doing none of the above at Serenity, adult only retreat, Carnival Breeze has something for everyone.
Within its first year of cruising:
- Carnival Breeze photographers will snap more than 1.5 million digital images
- Guests will indulge in over 18,000 massages
- Stateroom stewards will create more than 663,000 of Carnival's popular "towel animals"
- 242,000 servings of Carnival's signature dessert, the Chocolate Melting Cake, will be eaten