Whether you're planning a conference, meeting, regional or global incentive, Carnival is the perfect choice for your next event. We can accommodate groups ranging in size from 16 to 3,500 guests.
A program with Carnival offers far greater value, is much easier to plan and is less expensive than a land-based program. We include just about everything, a choice of accommodations, meeting space and venues with a/v equipment, all onboard meals plus 24-hour room service, onboard activities and entertainment. We also offer extensive options so that you can customize your program to meet all of your needs, as well as your budget.
Best of all, your group is bound to enjoy your program, while cruising with "The World's Most Popular Cruise Line". Our 24 spectacular ships offer a host of resort amenities, an extensive variety of activities and live entertainment including spectacular production shows, delicious dining options plus Carnival's friendly and attentive service.
Our professional Corporate and Incentive Sales team looks forward to working with you to plan the perfect program.
Check out the latest video from our President Christine Duffy! Where she talks about the value of in-person meetings in an increasingly interconnected world.
Why Choose Carnival For Your Program?
We offer you the greatest choice and selection.
- 24 fabulous floating resorts are perfect venues for your next event
- A choice of 3-day, 4-day, 5-day, 6-day, 7-day, or longer programs
- Popular destinations including The Bahamas, Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera, Alaska, Bermuda, Canada & New England and Europe
- 15 convenient U.S. domestic departure ports
- Full ship charters for the ultimate, customized program
We're serious about our commitment to you and your program.
- Unbeatable value - with just about everything included! Spacious accommodations, all onboard meals, onboard activities and entertainment, private meeting space and venues, plus a/v equipment
- Carnival Corporate University creative team-building and training
- Flexible valued-added amenity program
- Account executives to assist you in planning and an onboard facilitator
A Carnival Cruise vs. a Hotel/Resort Stay
This side-by-side comparison clearly shows that when it comes to corporate events and incentives, a program with Carnival is a far better value and a perfect choice.
|A Carnival Cruise||Hotel/Resort Stay|
|All onboard meals — breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks||Yes||Not usually|
|Complimentary 24-hour room service||Yes||Not usually|
|Complimentary Meeting Space & Venues||Yes||Not usually|
|Complimentary use of standard audio/visual equipment||Yes||Not usually|
|Spectacular production shows and live entertainment||Yes||Not usually|
|State-of-the-art Fitness Center & Spa||Yes||Not always|
|Complimentary use of resort amenities||Yes||Not always|